- The Shock Doctrine: The Rise of Disaster Capitalism – Naomi Klein
- Girls Burn Brighter – Shobha Rao
- Speak No Evil – Uzodinma Iweala
- Severance – Ling Ma
- The Mothers – Brit Bennett
- The Girl Who Smiled Beads: A Story of War & What Comes After – Clemantine Wamariya
Check out my 2018 monthly reading wrap ups!
If you are interested in checking out the books I seriously loved, feel free to take a look at my Amazon Storefront, where (almost) all of my favourite books are listed. Disclaimer: I will make a small commission from any purchases made via my storefront.
Note: Some affiliate links used. Affiliate links means I may receive a commission should you ever choose to click through and make a purchase. It is one of the ways I keep this site running. Thank you for your support.