- Song of a Captive Bird – Jasmin Darznik
- When They Call You a Terrorist – Patrisse Khan-Cullors
- Sister Outsider – Audre Lorde
- Crazy Rich Asians – Kevin Kwan
- China Rich Girlfriend – Kevin Kwan
- We Were Eight Years in Power – Ta-Nehisi Coates
- One of Us is Lying – Karen M. McManus
- A Moonless, Starless Sky – Alexis Okeowo
- Things We Lost in the Fire – Mariana Enriquez
- Mother Tongue – Demetria Martinez
- Everyone Know You Go Home – Natalia Sylvester
- Wildflower – Drew Barrymore
Check out my 2018 monthly reading wrap ups!
Check out my 2018 Book reviews!
If you are interested in checking out the books I seriously loved, feel free to take a look at my Amazon Storefront, where (almost) all of my favourite books are listed. Disclaimer: I will make a small commission from any purchases made via my storefront.
Note: Some affiliate links used. Affiliate links means I may receive a commission should you ever choose to click through and make a purchase. It is one of the ways I keep this site running. Thank you for your support.