Click here to watch my review of Children of Blood & Bone
- The Heart’s Invisible Furies – John Boyne
- Behold The Dreamers – Imbolo Mbue
- Children of Blood & Bone – Tomi Adeyemi
- What It Means When A Man Falls From The Sky – Lesley Nneka Arimah
- Little Black Book – Otegha Uwagba
- And Still I Rise – Maya Angelou
- The House on Mango Street – Sandra Cisneros
- Singin & Swingin & Gettin’ Merry like Christmas – Maya Angelou
- Angus, Thongs & Full Frontal Snogging – Louise Rennison
- Behind the Beautiful Forevers – Katherine Boo
Check out my 2018 monthly reading wrap ups!
Check out my 2018 Book reviews!
If you are interested in checking out the books I seriously loved, feel free to take a look at my Amazon Storefront, where (almost) all of my favourite books are listed. Disclaimer: I will make a small commission from any purchases made via my storefront.
Note: Some affiliate links used. Affiliate links means I may receive a commission should you ever choose to click through and make a purchase. It is one of the ways I keep this site running. Thank you for your support.